Kong Vacation Homes is known for our gorgeous single-family vacation rental homes, but now we’re taking it to a new level. We’re excited to introduce the Saint Patrick Palace, a private estate and event venue in the quaint town of Davie, Florida.
Behind the property’s gated entrance, you will discover a spectacular estate where old world charm meets modern amenities. Set on five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, the Saint Patrick Palace includes a two-story main residence with four bedrooms and four bathrooms, a two-story guest cottage with one bedroom and two bathrooms, a private pond with a fountain and dock, a heated saltwater pool with a sundeck, and more! Up to 18 guests can stay comfortably on the property, while the Saint Patrick Palace can also accommodate up to 100 guests as a venue.
The Saint Patrick Palace is an ideal venue for small wedding ceremonies and receptions (with separate private dressing areas for the bride and groom), corporate meetings or retreats, charity events, family gatherings, reunions, and private parties.
Saint Patrick Palace in a Snapshot
2430 SW 130th Avenue, Davie, FL 33325
Main residence with a guest house and resort-style pool
6,389 square feet
5 acres of private property with a gated entrance
Welcome Inside Your Own Private Resort
The Saint Patrick Palace has the grand feel of a turn-of-the-century estate with a contemporary twist – the property features smart home technology for lighting, audio, video, and security, new smart Samsung televisions, and premium high-speed Wi-Fi throughout!
Step into the main residence’s picture-perfect 24-foot foyer and envision the possibilities for your retreat. Explore the modern chef’s kitchen with marble countertops, a six burner gas stove, and double ovens; the elegant formal dining room; two spacious living areas with sectional couches and 65-inch televisions; the massive master suite with its own private living room; the entertainment room with a billiards table and selection of games; and the office space with Ethernet cable.
Adding majesty to the Saint Patrick Palace’s grand interior are ten-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, and two fireplaces. Private balconies and a wrap-around veranda bring the lush outdoors to you, and the large travertine pavers lead the way to the crystal-clear pool. The three-car garage with a large driveway allows for plenty of guest parking.
The Saint Patrick Palace offers both privacy and flexibility to guests, and Kong Vacation Homes’ property management staff ensures satisfaction during your stay.
Property features and amenities include:
• Sleeps 16 to 18 guests
• Accommodates gatherings/events (with up to 100 guests)
• Private gated entry on five acres of private property
• Private pond with fountain and dock
• Three car garage with large driveway
• Two story one-bedroom, two-bathroom guest house
• Two story four-bedroom, four-bathroom main house
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Large master suite with private living room
• Updated kitchen with marble countertops
• Wrap around veranda
• Private balconies
• Large travertine paver pool area
• Heated pool
• Smart home with smart control lighting, audio, video, and security system
• New Samsung smart TVs throughout
• Game room featuring billiards table
• Office space with Ethernet cable
• Fast, premium Wi-Fi
What You’ll Find Nearby
Located near Fort Lauderdale and just north of Miami, you will experience the rural charm of the Davie area, rich with equestrian trails, idyllic green spaces, and numerous parks to enjoy – with the all the benefits of major cities in close proximity!
While you will feel like you are at your own private resort when you are on the property, Saint Patrick Palace also offers guests the convenience of close proximity to major South Florida attractions and destinations:
• Established equestrian community with access to stables and trails
• Very close to Hard Rock Casino
• Close to Fort Lauderdale airport (under 15 miles)
• Close to Sawgrass Mills Mall
• Short drive to Downtown Fort Lauderdale and Fort Lauderdale Beach
• Less than 30 miles from the city of Miami
• Less than 40 miles to the Florida Everglades for fishing and tours
Perfect for events and gatherings, the Saint Patrick Palace is now available for booking! Visit our website for more details. Call us at 866-498-3970, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or find us on Facebook and Instagram @SaintPatrickPalace.